Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day to you all! It's my first Mother's Day and I wasn't expecting to really do much except our traditional lunch with my Mom and aunt and our families. After all, it's my privilege to be Boo Boo's Momma!

But Chris rose to the occasion and planned a staycation down in Huntington Beach. It was the perfect weekend with lots of sunshine and love!

The first order of business was a 90 minute full body massage while Chris watched Bub. We had a beautiful dinner at the Californian. We hung out at the pool with piƱa coladas (virgin of course! Just like our dating days!). Loved spending the weekend with my boys.











1 comment:

  1. Aww looks so pretty! LOL Bub seems like a fitting name for your chubby bub kiddo! :)

    ReplyDelete