Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello! I'm today's guest blogger, Baby Justin. I'm new around here so let me tell you a bit about myself. I'm 6. Yes, that's right, 6 days old. It's been a pretty crazy 6 days. The first few days I was at the hospital with my Mom and Dad, but the last 2 nights, Mom and I had roommates and man, was our roommate noisy! He cried all night so Mom and I had a really hard time sleeping. Then we moved into my new house and had lots of visitors. I met a lot of my aunties, uncles, grandmas, cousins and new friends. But on Sunday night, my Dad got food poisoning and it seemed like that was pretty rough on both Mom and Dad. I was okay though. I was still waking up every three hours to do my thing. The next day, I went for my first doctor's appointment and they said I was jaundiced. I'm not sure what that means, but it ended up being kind of cool because I got these new sunglasses and sat in a box with blue lights. I hope to get out of here today though because I am itching for a change of scenery.

Like I said, it's been a crazy 6 days. What can I say? I'm livin' the fast life.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Joan! What a sweetheart! And the post from his perspective is really cute! I hope you get out of the hospital soon.

    ReplyDelete