Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Love Affair with Target

Many of you probably love Target as much as I do.  However, since I had summer vacation and then pretty much went straight into maternity leave, I've had a lot of time on my hands.  As my pregnancy progressed, it was harder and harder for me to take walks around the neighborhood for fear that I needed to use the restroom or a place to sit and rest so I now take walks in stores - namely Target. It means that I make more trips to Target than I care to admit. Really, Target never gets boring for me.

I love when they release new items such as the Shops, Nate Berkus and even the newly designed Target line, Threshold. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Neiman Marcus collab that is coming soon. I love coasting through the aisles and end caps looking for bright red stickers calling my name with 30, 50, 70 and the even rarer 90% off.  The icing on top are the Target stores with Starbucks (another love affair, but that will have to wait till next time) where I can do all my leisurely shopping while I drink an iced caramel macchiato (currently decaf).

This weekend, I went into Target to see the Nate Berkus collection and to pick up my hammered bowl and came across a new set of goodies to fall in love with. Here's what I'm currently eyeing...


So if you come over to visit in the next month or so, you might see some of these items in their new home. :) Like this guy --



Happy Wednesday! Who knows... it's very likely that I'll run into you at Target this week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment