Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

If It Makes You Happy

Life has been so busy lately! Between work @ school and work @ Etsy, I have been swamped with things to do.  There have been other things going on too like finishing my students' report cards and pink slips.  There are good things to look forward to, but last Thursday, I needed a break. I had lost my voice from an intense week of preparation from Open House and state testing.  I was tired, my throat was sore and I just needed to do something relaxing. And what's more relaxing than shopping?

I just wanted to walk around, zone out and look at pretty things and see pretty things I did!  I loved them so much, I decided to adopt them and bring them home.



I don't know what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm already planning a little party in pink, yellow, red, blue and white in my head for the next celebration!  I was so excited, I showed Chris the moment I got home. No, he wasn't excited as I was, but he pretended to be. :) Funny how two little tiered serving platters could make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment